Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sprinkles to Kindergarten!

Okay, so ever since I was about 17 years old I have always said "Sprinkles to you!" when someone does something good.  I still (13 years later) say this little saying when someone does something exciting or that makes me smile, so I decided to rename my blog Sprinkles to Kindergarten!  I say this to my kindergarten cuties often and even have a brain sprinkles can that I shake over their heads when they do something smart.  The can is filled with beads and bells to make noise as I shake it over their heads.


I thought I would share a picture of this little can of cheer so you can make your own.  Click on the picture to print the label.  Oh, and make sure you hot glue the lid onto the can.  :)

Sprinkles to Kindergarten!

3 comments:

  1. Just found your blog! Love the name AND your great ideas! Thanks for sharing!
    kcahcrim@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine! I am glad you find my little blog useful. :) Thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a fun way to give the children some credit for their hard work. I salute your care for your students. Come and visit us at www.greatmoms.net if you need any guidance with the kids.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...