Monday, January 16, 2012

Dixie the Dachshund

Dixie the Dachshund is a weekend traveling friend who visits kindergarten cuties' homes.  She comes in a bag that I ordered from VistaPrint.  If you don't know about VistaPrint, go check it out and sign up for the emails.  You can get FREE stuff.  You can see some of my VistaPrint creations here.


Inside the bag, my cuties will find Dixie, her journal in which they complete a journal entry, Dixie's favorite books, a check list of materials in the bag, Dixie's scrapbook, and her food and water bowl.  

 

My cuties LOVE taking Dixie home.  In order to take her home, students had to get a permission slip for signed.  I placed all of the permission slips in a basket and I pick one slip each Friday.  That slip goes in the trash, so that each student can take Dixie one time.  Click here to visit my website to learn more about Dixie.


Speaking of dachshunds, I just had to post a picture of my two doxies, Daisy and Duke.  Aren't they cute!?!?!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...