Saturday, January 7, 2012

Graphing Galore

Our new math topic is graphing.  We graph a lot in Kindergarten already, but we are focusing a bit more on them right now.  To make graphing more exciting, I am having the cuties do a survey before each graph we constructed this week.  I snatched a slew of surveys from Mrs. Jump's and Mrs. Lee's Winter Unit on Teacher's Pay Teachers.

Here are two graphs we made after completing the surveys from Mrs. Jump.


Click on each picture to download the titles for these graphs if you would like them.
 

3 comments:

  1. The graphs came out so cute! Good luck on your new blog endeavor! I just started mine at the beginning of winter break. It is such an amazing world here in the land of blogging!

    Your newest follower (from PT...StephR)
    ~Stephanie
    Teaching in Room 6

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mrs. Crowder! I know you from PT too (I'm ladybug12). I following and can't wait to read more--I've always been so impressed by your class website!
    Kristen
    Ladybug's Teacher Files

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank yo so much ladies! I am excited to blog my ideas and to have awesome followers like you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...