Monday, January 16, 2012

Newsletters

I wanted to post about my newsletters that I send home every other week.  I always post the first page of my newsletter on my classroom website, but it takes up too much storage space to upload the second page.  

The first page looks like this.


I give a few reminders for upcoming events, share exciting news about our room, tell thank you's to parents for helping out, and state what we will be learning about over the next two weeks.

The second page looks like this.


On the second page, I show photos of projects we did in class and give little tips for parents to help their child continue their learning at home.  

I copy the pages front to back and place them in a sheet protector in each kinder cuties' BEE folder.  I also hang them outside our classroom door.

2 comments:

  1. I'm your newest follower! What a cute blog! Do you print your newsletters in color every week for all of your students? I wish I had a color printer. So cool!
    <>< Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Crystal,
    I actually copy the newsletter. I would love to have it in color for everyone, but that's not a possibility right now. I do print one colored copy to hang outside our room.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...