Monday, July 22, 2013

Made it Monday!

Happy Monday!  I am linking up with Made it Monday to share some small goodies I made this week.


Project number 1 is this little bunting I made for a baby girl shower I am helping host next week.


Project number 2 is all of my little alphabet letters for my word wall are laminated an cut out.


These are from my latest freebie in my TPT store:


Project number 3 is silly, but fun!  I am tutoring this summer for a wonderful little girl.  We are working on CVC/vowels right now, so I decided to play some games from my Very Busy Vowels unit, in which there are gameboards.  So I made little pawns of me and the little girl for us to play some of the games.  Aren't they cute?!?!


I also started a cutie patootie sign for my classroom, but didn't quite finish.  It will have to go on next week's Made it Monday post.  

Have a happy week!

1 comment:

  1. Love your game pieces. I made some for my library using pictures of book covers. The children's pictures would be great! Sara B.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...