Sunday, July 21, 2013

Free"bee" Yellow Polka Dot Word Wall Letters

As many of you know, I have a bee themed classroom!  I love my bees and really enjoy finding or creating items to go along with that theme.

While "bee"ing a busy bee this week in my new classroom, I realized the letters I had been using for my word wall were not going to fit very well in this new room, so I created these "bee"auties:

(Click the picture above to download them.)
 
Just a little free"bee" for my bee loving or yellow loving friends.  I hope they're useful!

3 comments:

  1. Howdy from San Antonio! Thanks for the freebie! I love finding other Texas bloggers!

    Michelle
    Miss, Hey Miss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet of you to share these! Thank you for that! They are so cute!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...