Saturday, February 8, 2014

The Naughty Leprechaun!

It might be February, but we all know time flies when you teach littles!  If you're like me, you're always trying to look ahead to what's coming up so that there is time for preparation and on-line ordering (if needed).  

I am looking into March's plans and wanted to share a fabulous book with y'all:

http://www.thenaughtyleprechaunstory.com/

(Click the book to visit Stephanie's website!)
 
I was contacted by the book's author, Stephanie Hicks, to review this book and it's 100% adorable and perfect for St. Patrick's Day.  It comes in a beautiful case to protect the book.  The case also holds a gold coin of the naughty leprechaun, Leyland, and the nice leprechaun, Liam.  Check out this video:



This book is perfect if you celebrate St. Patrick's day themed activities in your classroom.

In my room, I love to build leprechaun traps with my littles and this book mentions leprechaun traps.  Leyland, the naughty leprechaun causes havoc and must be caught!  It will be an awesome book to read before the trap building.  

Here are some pictures of my kiddos traps over the last two school years:



 
Before building our traps, we made a plan on paper.




If you're interested in learning more about The Naughty Leprechaun book, click below to visit Stephanie's website or facebook page.

http://www.thenaughtyleprechaunstory.com/ 

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Naughty-Leprechaun-Story/143469315783159

 

TO grab my FREE leprechaun trap planning page, click here.

3 comments:

  1. I love this time of year! I think Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's Day are such fun little holidays. The book looks fun for the kids too. When I taught second grade, I loved seeing the creativity put in each trap. Love your cute blog! Happy Saturday! Any fun plans?

    Sprinkle Teaching Magic Blog! $25 Amazon Giveaway Ends 2/9/14
    Fun Teaching Videos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog design! Can't believe it is time to start thinking about March but hooray...that means spring is around the corner. After 4 snow days this week we are ready for spring. We are always looking for new literature. It is hard to find books about leprechauns and St. Pat's day. Thanks for sharing.
    Fab4

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the trap idea! And the book looks super cute!

    :) Kimberly

    LittleMrsPreschool

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...