Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sight Word Games

Hi friends!  I wanted to show you two new sight word games that my cuties can choose during Daily 5.  The first one is a game in which student stretch out some play dough and then use popcicle sticks with letters on them to spell words from our word wall.  Once the word is spelled, then they record the word on this sheet.



The second one is a bowling game.  I was given several tiny bowling sets.  I added sight words to each pin using a circle label so that I can change the words when I need to.  Students set the pins up on the pin card found here.  Then they bowl and record the words of the pins that fell over.




Enjoy the rest of your Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. I love your bowling idea! I will have to be on th look out for tiny pins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the popsicle sticks!
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  3. These games are great and I will add them to my Daily 5 collection. I am your newest follower. Please stop by and visit some time.
    Sandra
    Classroom Companion

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...