Wednesday, July 5, 2017

I Teach K!

Are you going to I Teach K next week?  


I cannot wait to go and present about guided reading on Thursday!  I'll write a detailed post after I return about my presentation, but until then, here is a video of one of my lessons this year in a small group.


----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last week was AMAZING!  I was blessed to teach K-2 teachers in my district about Daily 5 on Tuesday.  I made a huge mess in my bedroom while I was preparing my lesson. Yikes!


Then I attended a professional development session in my district about the Seesaw app (WOW!) before heading to Houston for Get Your Teach On with my bestest teacher friend, Lori!  It was THE best conference I have been to and learned so much from Deanna Jump


 and Adam Dovico!  He is the cutest and so enthusiastic!


Lori and I enriched our traveling with a stop at Magnolia.  We called our little adventure to Houston our "teacher field trip".  It was the best!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...