Friday, September 2, 2016

Do you know Adobe Spark?

Have you heard of Adobe Spark?




It's awesome and so easy to use.  It's an app that let's you create stories with photos and voice recordings.  I have already used it a few times.  I even taught my kinderst last year how to make an Adobe Spark video.

Last year my class performed a play to raise money and save the polar bears.  We used Adobe Spark to create our invitation.

This year I have started using Adobe Spark to create a way for families to learn about the different parts of our day.  The first one I made was about our Morning Message.

Today's video for my families was about Daily Five.

If you want to see the rest of my videos that I am going to share next week, follow me on my NEW Facebook page for Sprinkles to Kindergarten.  Click the button below to visit!  It's still in the making, but it's getting there. 

https://www.facebook.com/sprinklestokindergarten/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel



I plan to implement Adobe Spark more this year to create digitally published stories for my cuties in Writer's Workshop.  Then I can create a QR for their stories and display them in the classroom for Listening to Reading in Daily Five. 

How would you use Adobe Spark?


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the information for me. If you are interested in the field of engraving machine you would like to share some information about it, such as marking machine ( Máy khắc ), Laser ( Máy laser ), Laser ( Máy khắc laser ), laser cutting machine ( Máy cắt laser ), Metal Engraving Machine ( Máy khắc kim loại), metal laser marking machine ( Máy khắc laser kim loại), laser on mica ( Máy khắc laser trên mica ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing of information for me. If you are interested in the field of laser engraving machine, I would like to share with you some information for your reference as follows: laser cutting engraving machine ( Máy khắc cắt laser ), laser engraving machines ( Máy khắc bằng tia laser ), laser seal engraving machine ( Máy khắc dấu laser ) , industrial laser marking machine ( Máy khắc laser công nghiệp ), laser cutting machine decal ( Máy cắt laser decal ), laser cutting machine on canvas ( Máy cắt laser trên vải ), laser 1390 ( Máy khắc laser 1390 ), laser 9060 ( Máy khắc laser 9060 ), laser 3020 ( Máy khắc laser 3020 ), laser 1325 ( Máy khắc laser 1325 ).

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...