Friday, April 26, 2013

I met Lucy Caulkins!

Last Sunday I was blessed to attend the International Reading Association's annual conference in San Antonio and I met Lucy Caulkins!  Sprinkles to me!


Her session was amazing and meeting her was a treat!  I have written some posts about Writer's Workshop.  You can click here to read about my managment of our writing block.

I just had to show you some recent writing from my class.  I am soooo stinkin' proud of my cuties! We have come a lllooonnnggg way and I couldn't be more proud of my class!



Happy weekend, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh! For real? I'd love to meet her. :)
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressed with your students writing! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...