Saturday, March 9, 2013

Fabulous Product Swap!

Happy Saturday, peeps!  I was blessed to participate in a product swap with THE Jennifer Knopf at Herding Cats in Kindergarten.  (Sprinkles to me!)  Her blog was one of the first I started reading, so I was tickled pink to trade products with her.

I have been wanting to make more math activities for my NUMBERS math tubs, so I chose Jennifer's Bee Themed Roll and Cover Addition and Subtraction Games.  (I totally love that it's bee themed, too.  Here's my website that shows my bee themed room.)  My cuties really enjoyed playing this game.



We played it first as a BUMP game, then I introduced how to use the addition recording sheet.



There are also subtraction recording sheets.  Jennifer has many different themes for this game in her store.  They are perfect for the Buddy Games choice for NUMBERS math.  I am looking forward to grabbing more of them!

Join Jennifer and me for a sale (along with many others)!

(Greg made this awesome button!)

Jennifer's store:


My store:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...