Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My Classroom

Hiya peeps!  I last posted on August 10th stating that I hoped my next post would be about my moving into my brand new classroom. 

And that's what has happened!!!

First, I must say that I LOVE my new school, principal, and my team!  They rock!!!!  Here is my team at our convocation.  Aren't we just fabulous!  I am the one on the ground on the far right with curly hair.


Here we are after a very long day.



Okay, now onto the classroom.  Here is how it all started.


 This is the 10X10 storage unit my friend Shannon and I stuffed for e summer with ALL of our teaching materials.


  Here is my barren Barron classroom.

I became a busy, busy bee and got to work...


 Click here to see the finished product on my website.

Wish me luck for tomorrow.  I am teaching about Daily 5 tomorrow to my campus and then there is Meet the Teacher night.  I am soooo excited to meet some kinder cuties!

9 comments:

  1. So glad you are enjoying your new school!
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bee room is precious. Love Love Love the stools and bee burlap hanger. Did you make the hanger? I wish we had an Ikea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! I also love the bee seats and the listening to reading tent!
    Brooke
    Teachable Moments

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erica congratulations on your new school. Your room looks GREAT!!! I love the beehive for rewards, the stools and the bee shirt you are wearing above!
    Toni
    http://hedrichshive.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You worked hard and the result is BEAUTIFUL! Your book tub labels are really cute in your library and inspire me to change mine. Well done.

    Liz :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your team looks like so much fun! Enjoy your new school!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so happy that you are enjoying your new school. Your room is absolutely precious...just like you! Ever one of your kiddos is so blessed to have you as a teacher. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like you are having fun! :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your classroom! It looks like you worked really hard to make it so wonderful for your students! I love that you guys have matching shirts as well :) I'm your newest follower and new to the blog world. Come check out my kinder blog at

    storiessparklesandsmiles.blogspot.com

    Allison

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...