Monday, May 28, 2012

Almost summer...

Hi peeps!  There has been sooooooo much going on and I have been the most horrible blog buddy this week.  I am so sorry.  We are officially on summer break at 12:00 on Thursday.  I will MISS this group of cuties for sure.  They were my first class of kinders and they made the year AMAZING for me.  

I was pinning last night while my {wonderful} hubby was at rehearsal for his upcoming show and found some goodies I wanted to share with you that I will implement next year.  Click on the pic to visit the blog they originated from. 


Guess My Number Game

Money Posters

100 Club

Visit my Pinterest board by clicking the button below or the button on the side of my blog.



I know we are all kindred spirits in our desire to make and create in the summer months and I CAN'T WAIT to be crafty and make so many goodies for next year!  

SPRINKLES TO SUMMER!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love all of the math ideas that you plan on implementing next year! Thanks for sharing!

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the coin charts....very cute!

    Enjoy the last few days with your kiddos. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even remember what I did without pinterest!! LOL Love your pins!
    Nicole
    Rowdy in Room 300

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...