I am tickled pink that Lisa at Learning is Something to Treasure sent me a little award...
The rules for this award are as follows:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you - Thank you Lisa!!!
2. Include a link to their site - Check!
3. Include the award image in your post - Done!
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself - Just scroll down :)
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award - Scroll down a little further...
6. When nominating, include a link to their site - Complete!
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated - and done!
Okay, seven facts about me, hmmmm....
1. I LOVE dachshunds. Here are my two cuties. Their names are Daisy and Duke.
2. I love staying up late - and I mean late. During the school year I have to head to bed early because I wake up at 4:30. But in summers, I stay up until 5:00 am or so. I could be an owl - HOOT!
3. I was the first person to go to college in my family.
4. I LOVE cooking! I even worked as a chef in Cape Cod one summer while my hubby had an internship at a theatre there. (On a side note, my hubby is an actor and an artistic director of a theatre here in Ausitn.)
5. I love to watch So You Think You Can Dance. If you haven't watched it, check it out!
6. I am sooooooo excited about the Olympics. I could watch gymnastics and swimming ALL DAY LONG!
7. I love to run. It's fun!
Okay, here are my peeps to send this award to: